Shouldn’t the beauty of music reach everyone?
Ticket sales account for about 20% of our income. We also rely on grants, sponsorships and individual DONATIONS to keep us in business.
When you buy tickets please consider including a donation in any amount with your ticket purchase.
Did you know that Pan Harmonia
- produces over 30 performances each season?
- provides living wage work for artists who live in our community?
- has partnerships with local organizations and businesses as well as with schools and universities?
- brings live music to underserved audiences through its Shining Light Project?
- is in its 18th season?
If you haven’t yet given, NOW is a great time to do so! A donation of any amount is appreciated, is fully tax-deductible, and will ensure that Pan Harmonia will continue to bring music to people of all ages through concerts and vital educational programs for OUR community!
Or if you would prefer to donate by check, please mail your gift to:
PO Box 18342
Asheville NC 28814
The IRA Charitable Rollover has been made permanent!
Many of our contributors like to make a gift over several payments or even make a monthly pledge. We will be happy to help you make that happen. We can also accept contributions of stock. Please write Rosalind or call 828-254-7123 for more information.
Want to make an in-kind donation? We often need rehearsal spaces or help hosting events. Let us know, if you can help!
Donations assist us in the following ways:
- $50 – $75 buys a musical score and parts
- $75 – $125 tunes a piano
- $250 – $750 supplies musician’s fee for a concert
- $350 provides post-concert reception catering
- $450 pays recording engineer for a concert
- $500 rents a concert venue for a half day
- $650 pays grand piano rental and moving costs
- $750 – $1000 rents a concert venue for a full day
- $1,200 prints season flyers and program
- $1,500 sponsors a musician for a set of concerts
- $2,000 – $5000 sponsors an event/concert
Levels of Giving:
Guardian Angel $5,000 and up
Benefactor $2,500 – $4,999
Sustainer $1,000 – $2,499
Director’s Circle $500 – $999
Advocate $250 – $499
Enthusiast $100 – $249
Donor $50 – $99
Participant $10 – $49