Recognized for artistic excellence and creative vision
Pan Harmonia has been honored to be selected for the North Carolina Arts Council Artist Directory. This allows us to share our work and knowledge with audiences and arts consumers throughout the state and beyond. Pan Harmonia has been a member of this select roster since 2005.
We love sharing the joy and discovery of great music with diverse audiences of all ages!
Pan Harmonia’s world-class players are passionate about exploring the points of connection where sounds of the world meet and deconstructing social barriers to deliver captivating performances.
Bring Pan Harmonia to your community
Ensembles differ with each project. Presenters are encouraged to create unique experiences tailor-made for their audiences. We can help you! Because Pan Harmonia embraces world music diversity from the Baroque period to the 21st century, programs may include woodwinds, brass, strings, guitar, harp, piano, voice and percussion.
We welcome collaborations with other artists, including painters, dancers, poets and storytellers, and enjoy partnering with a wide array of community organizations. Residencies may span a single day or multiple weeks for a wide spectrum of participants from elementary to college students, seniors and families.
Explore the options
- Performances range from remarkable concerts, family celebrations, meaningful meditations and corporate events.
- Culturally specific programs of repertoire encompassing Latin-American, African-American, women, Holocaust Remembrance, Belle Epoque and much more.
- School-based residencies are highly interactive and tailored for ages 5-18 and include multi-week, one-day extended workshops and mini-concerts at schools and libraries.
- Master Classes Pan Harmonia musicians have years of experience teaching and coaching for master classes, summer workshops and chamber music institutes throughout the US and abroad.
- Mentoring We connect with student musicians and young professionals through coaching sessions and performance opportunities.
- Consultation Kate Steinbeck has evaluated the Charlotte Symphony, Western Piedmont Symphony, Brevard Music Center and Eastern Music Festival for NC Arts Council.
- Festival/trade shows We produced our own annual festival from 2000-2011 and were also the first chamber music ensemble to play at the Lake Eden Arts Festival. Our musicians perform around the world on a variety of stages–-from intimate black boxes, music trade shows, government gatherings, corporate conventions and outdoor arenas!
- Panel service Kate Steinbeck has served on grant panels for the NC Arts Council and South Arts.